Skip to main content

[Thankful] PPCF: Whimsy Stamps New Release Promo

 



It's Whimsy week at Passionate Paper Crafters and Family Facebook Group! We have lots of fun over on the group and lots of inspiration and projects are constantly shared! Come join us! Do you like a sale? Head on over to our group the see the exciting sale!



The Fall colors are in FULL EFFECT here! I am loving the mixture of all the colors. I colored in this stamp with alcohol markers. I used my Cricut to cut out the word "thankful" in some copper glitter cardstock. It was blending in a little too much with the colors of the image, so I used white tissue paper to add a little textured base. Lastly, I embellished with some gold Nuvo drops!

Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on Instagram for more cards, reels and crafty fun!

Jill


Comments